1. What do you usually wear to bed, PJs or boxer shorts?
Preference is for as little as possible. Given Adelaide's very cool weather recently, t-shirt and tracksuit pants.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Read a little, brush the teeths ..
3. What's your favourite colour of ink to write with?
Japanese stick ink black (carbon) for dip pens and a blue/black ink for cartridge style fountain pens.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Can't say I have one ...
5. Who is your girl crush?
I'm not ready to admit it in public, in case she sees it.
6. When was the last time you checked out a book from the public library, and what was it?
Quite some time ago, such that I can't recall when. Probably while at Uni, which would make it a book on control systems, or switch mode power supply theory.
7. Ever cheated on someone?
Sadly, yes. Worst period of my life ever.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Flirt with them outrageously. and their partner.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Too much, unfortunately. Work things, stupid politicians, things not going as I would like ...
10. What is your best quality?
11. What do you wish you could eat right now?
Fresh tuna. Sliced off the bone straight to me
12. What are your guilty pleasure shows?
13. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sensible, cute, cuddly and filled with awesome.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I can't recall. Which is a good thing really :)
16. What’s your favourite item of clothing?
The short black two-pleated miniskirt. Which madradish put to good use with her camera and Sydney University last year.
17. How do you see yourself?
All over the place. A helluva lot of knowledge in my brain, which is hampered in its effective use by a significantly low sense of self esteem and procrastination.
18. What's the first thing you notice in people?
Generally their eyes, and whether they smile all the way up.
19. Would you bungee jump from the Empire State Building for $10,000,000?
I've done some crazy things in my time. $10M is cheap to jump off a building.
20. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
No idea. They took two weeks to find a name for me to start with.